This course is aimed especially at the children who have already visited our English play group with Mo-Mouse for 2 years.
Little heroes, for children of 5 to 7 years
In this course we work with different films appropriate for children, books and colouring in pictures in the new language.
The lessons are supported
- by reading stories
- and looking at the colourful, illustrated children’s books which stimulate the imagination of the children
- and to encourage re-enactment.
Short video sequel “Re-enactment” for viewing click here what’s your name
In this course
- the children dive into the new “linguistic bath”
- and can be led on an interesting exploratory expedition by the narrative of interesting stories and reading out the accompanying books.
- They learn to perceive intuitively sensory connections and to develop an understanding for the contents of the stories.
- Every child receives their own file/workbook with a plain copy of the before discussed subject / story. That way we achieve a deepening and a proceeding of the experienced while colouring in.
By repeating the words of the stories and reacting sequels of the stories the children experience new ways in the world of the new language. Facial expression and gesture are stimulated and the desire to play within the open linguistic window is practiced.
This course suits children very much who would like to discover their desire and creativity in the dramatics/drama.
- Movement exercises
- And games
targeted on past experience are completing the course .
24 different stories are available and are carefully selected according to the needs of the group.
The lessons take place once a week for 45 minutes.
- The teaching fee is according to the group size
- Reduction of the fee with BS voucher.
- Beginning of the courses: February, September or entry in an ongoing course possible. Terms of 6 months or 1 year, continuous extension possible.
We would welcome an early registration
Examples of the learning material